Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Closing the Deal

So true what this documentary states about psychopaths liking empathetic women/men because empathetic people share resources!!! My psychopath expected me to provide food, and child care, house cleaning duties and service his sexual needs. That was my purpose.

They also say (not in this video) psychopaths like to take things. Not because they need them, but just because they can. My psychopath would take my reading glasses home. He didn't need them. He didn't wear glasses. He just liked taking them. He also would take things like my coffee cups. Odd I know. But, he would just take them. He'd take books, money from my dresser just about anything he could grab quickly. I think this is just for the thrill. Psychopaths get bored easily. Taking something might be a quick rush.

http://youtu.be/2yNYL3QJJ9k

No comments:

Post a Comment